MinDCet is a High-Voltage, Power and Mixed-Signal IC design company, supporting our clients from concept to production-tested ASICs by cost-effectively accelerating time-to-market.
Leveraging extensive expertise in high-voltage and power ASIC design, MinDCet delivers tailored integrated circuits. Our solutions encompass the full development spectrum, working closely with our clients from conceptualization through to the low-to-medium volume production stage, backed by in-house production testing facilities and pre-production testing capabilities. The high quality development standards are affirmed in MinDCet’s ISO9001 certification.
Core development activities are focused on wide-bandgap gate drivers (GaN and SiC), high-voltage (>650V), radiation-hardened and high-temperature ASICs for power control, sensing and motor driving applications. MinDCet Measurement Systems develops and produces patented measurement systems for analyzing losses in inductors (MADMIX) and capacitors (MADCAP). These measurement systems are adding value to renowned R&D facilities and universities around the world.
MinDCet Measurement Systems develops and produces patented measurement systems for analyzing losses in inductors (MADMIX) and capacitors (MADCAP).
Role in the project
The main role of MinDCet as partner of the All2GaN project is to improve reliability and yield of the monolithic building circuit blocks existing from prior research in the IMEC GaN technology, as specified in WP1. Furthermore MinDCet will collaborate with IMEC to optimize process flow and design for GaN devices up to 100V and to improve the performance on wafer and packaged devices, as from WP1. Moreover, MinDCet will also contribute to IMEC’s development of 1200V GaN HEMT devices on QST substrate, as specified in WP2.
For the All2GaN project MinDCet will contribute in the following way:
- Development and testing of a PoL DC/DC converter in GaN technology and a universal GaN power stage with integrated drivers
- Layout of discrete GaN devices at 40V and 100V, and perform electrical characterization at package and die level
- Development of wafer-level test hardware and perform wafer-level test to determine process variations and yield parameters
- Development of electrothermal reliability tests for packaged/assembled devices
- Design and electrical evaluation of the 1200V p-GaN gate HEMT devices fabricated by IMEC